Sunday, May 20, 2012

Somebody's Watching Me

The end of a busy but nice weekend is here. The weather was fantastic both days, which always helps spirits too!

I spent most of Saturday with my brothers for a post-wedding bachelor party (of sorts). We played golf at Wayland Country Club in the morning and then met later for dinner at an Italian restaurant similar to Vinny Testa's. We had two foursomes for golf (six of my brothers)and fourteen guys for dinner. I was hoping everyone would have a good time, especially my brother Chris, and I think a good time was had by all.  Plenty of laughs is always a good indication of a good day.  A lot of laughs, for sure.

The girls had two birthday parties to attend so Sarah had Allie, Anna Emily for the day. Based on what Sarah told me, after she got through the gift purchasing part of the day in the morning (Anna was being Anna), it sounds like the girls had a good time at the parties.

Today we went as a family to participate in a local Great Strides Walk. Great Strides are walks to find a cure for cystic fibrosis (CF). My niece passed away from complications from cystic fibrosis in 2002. She was only 13. Money raised by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) from these walks go directly to treatment of CF patients and toward finding a cure. It was nice to be with my sister, her daughter, and some other members of my family to remember my niece and raise money for CFF.

Today's Video

This is a clip of Allie, Anna & Emily dancing to Rockwell's Somebody's Watching Me.  Sarah's mom pulled a CD out of somewhere with a couple of 80's hits and the girls have been repeatedly requesting to have it played.  Allie is especially sassy in this one!

No comments: