Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas To My Angel Abigail.

Dear Abigail,

Thank you for sitting with me throughout the day. It was fun watching the girls open gifts, laugh, and play. You saw all this already, so let's highlight for everyone else how Christmas 2008 went, OK?
Here is the girls' kitchen set ready to go:



Having fun with the toys Santa brought:


Cousins Beth and Grace, Aunt Katie, Uncle Dan, Uncle Pat and Aunt Molly, Aunt Edel, Grammy and Grandpa all came for dinner. Here is Anna, Em & Allie with their cousins Beth and Grace all ready to go nightie-night.


It was a fun day, don't you think so Abbey? Mommy and Daddy were emotionally exhausted by the end of the day, holding back tears as we thought of you. You almost made Daddy cry in front of everyone when I felt you touch my heart while your sister Emily sat comfortably on my lap. I love you Abbey, and miss what would have been.

By the way - you didn't wake the girls up early this morning did you, Abbey? Daddy thinks you might have so the girls could get a glimpse of the "sighting" next to our house(check for a future post on the "sighting")!

Merry Christmas, Abigail.

Love, Daddy.


3 comments:

Chantel said...

Beautiful post.

Ron and Aimee said...

I'm so sorry about the loss of your first born baby girl, Abigail. My first born twin daughter is Abby, too. I believe in guardian angels and hope you really do feel her with you and that it provides some sort of comfort. I came to your blog from wife's and the nest - she's quite a witty gal!

Dad to Triplets said...

Thank you for the kind words, Aimee. I took a peak at your blog, btw. Your girls are little cuties!