Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blogger Virgin.

As the title suggests, this is my first blog. Being married to an ace veteran blogger of The Great Umbrella Heist, an interest in blogging has recently been ignited. I have been emotionally moved by reading my wife Sarah's blog, so I have decided to see what will be stirred in me by my own blogs. Outside of normal life happenings, I have had my share of life-changing experiences. Let's see how writing about these experiences (for the world to read) will affect me.

What to expect from me? I have no idea and I guess that is one reason why I decided to try blogging. Does blogging fit my personality? I'm not sure. Do I consider my thoughts intriguing or interesting to people? No. Maybe I'll surprise myself, maybe I'll surprise you...we shall see.

As a runner, a father of identical triplet girls, member of a large family, a friend of Bill W., a golfer and working professional, most of my posts will be on topics related to those subjects.

Unfortunately, right now I need to get back to the grind.

No comments: