Mike Barnicle, for many years, had a column in The Boston Globe. He would periodically write a column titled I Was Just Thinking....
I Was Just Thinking
- I'm not going to do a part two of my last post The Second Sunday In August.
- I heard the Patriots are playing tonight - news to me.
- Is Kevin Youk's charging of the mound going to have the same end result for the Red Sox as Jason Varitek's tackling episode did in '04?
- Sarah and I really do have our hands full.
- I am a lucky man.
- What is it like to be an identical triplet?
- My new saying to Sarah is we are doing the best we can.
- I am extremely tired.
- Will my life ever be "normal" again?
- We have received a ***tload of rain this year.
- There has been an equal amount of mosquitos this year.
- Why can't anyone tell us what the odds of having identical triplets really is?
- I know why so many strangers tell Sarah & I that our daughters are adorable: