Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Moose is Loose

As Sarah mentioned in a recent post, we stayed at my brother's place in New Hampshire for our recent vacation. And, while driving through the nine hole golf course which sits among some condos as part of the "club", we spotted a moose in the fairway of the first hole! The girls didn't really seem to care, but I thought it was pretty cool considering I have only spotted a wild moose two or three times.

Both Sarah and Sheila (Sarah's mom) got a couple of photos, but Sheila had a zoom on her camera so you get a better view with this picture.



As a side note: I know that my blog posts have no flow nor consistency in terms of subject matter. My blog instead is somewhat hap-hazard in subject matter and consistently inconsistent in terms of when I post. With that said, I have decided to make an attempt to put some flow into the blog by adding a training log to my posts.

(The real reason for posting a training log is for personal motivation, of course! Who really cares how many miles I run, right?)

Training log:no run today, some light strength training instead. Did some bicep, chest and a few tricep sets.

No comments: