Thursday, October 14, 2010

A Day of Fun

Even though my employer is not a commercial bank, our holidays coincide with normal bank holidays, one of which is Columbus Day. So…this past Monday I was home with my daughters while Sarah was at work and Grammy was at her other home.

I had decided that no matter how tired I was on Monday, I was going to take full advantage of the spectacular Fall day with my girls. And we did take full advantage - we left the house before 10:00 a.m. and didn’t arrive home until about 3:30. Our packed day included our favorite park (with animals and playground), Papa Gino’s for lunch, another playground, a visit to see their sister Abigail and ice cream at Friendly’s!

The day was definitely challenging at times, but having girls who are well behaved is an enormous plus when you are out in public.

I took a bunch of video and compiled a brief highlight reel:

No comments: