Friday, April 2, 2010

Reasons to love Friday, April 2, 2010.

It seems as though there hasn’t been much for me to be excited about the last couple of weeks. Today, however, I felt some of the hope and rejuvenation that comes from a beautiful spring day in New England. The reasons for me to be hopeful and excited include:

-Running along the Charles River (in shorts) during my lunch break today!
-The water left behind from the historic rainfalls we received in March is starting to dry up.
-The forecasted 70+ degree weather this weekend!
-The Sox opening their promising 2010 season Sunday night.
-Celebrating our girls’ third birthday next week.
-Preparations have begun in Copley Square for Marathon Monday.
-I got to listen to Sarah tell me how great my daughters’ did today at their first gymnastics class this morning!
-Did I mention the forecasted 70+ degree weather this weekend!

No comments: