Thursday, July 22, 2010

FLIP it.

The issue with my FLIP video camera finally got resolved by TARGET sending me a gift card to purchase a new one. This was after not having a working camera for about two months! LONG story so I will only say two things: 1) I am extremely happy that Sarah purchased the “extended warranty” when she purchased it for me as a Christmas gift and 2) I am equally displeased with TARGET for their deceptive practices and poor customer service with regards to this issue.

Now I am having issues uploading videos to BLOGGER!! I have tried several times with two or three different clips with no success. Very frustrating.

If anyone has had issues of late uploading video clips to BLOGGER and has a solution, please share. In the meantime I will do my own trouble-shooting.

No comments: