Monday, June 21, 2010

Highlights of Team Triplet's recent 5K race.

Forget about a story or extensive commentary from me on this race. You can read Sarah's post for her version of our experience that day. The only thing I will say is that you have to be up front at the start otherwise it is ALL OVER - too many first-timers, kids and back-of-the-packers.

See me in the crowd talking to my brother? Sarah was already frustrated enough at this point to take off:
There's my honey in the white hat on the left - she has her eye on passing Mrs. Single Stroller!



Team Triplet reunited at about the halfway point. Here we are in the final stretch:





Did I mention how frustrating this race was? We ended up doing about a 10:oo minute mile pace, which I consider respectable, given the circumstances.

No comments: